Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Easter Vandalism!


Easter Vandalism!
Brad Reiches
Apr 4 2007 10:44AM



Wenesday, April 4, 2007
GodThoughtsWired!

"Easter Vandalism"

"Do the work of an evangelist."
2 Timothy 4:5

It was another classic moment in the Reiches (that's my last name) household.  It was Tuesday night at the dinner table, and with Easter coming up, we're talking about "evangelism."  "Jen," I said.  "How would you define 'evangelism.'"  She paused for a moment (Jennifer is ten years old, a fifth grader), and then the pastor's daughter said, "Evangelism?  Isn't that some kind of graffiti?"

She was dead serious, but my wife and I couldn't help it.  The dinner table had turned into a comedy club.  My wife and I, along with our oldest daughter Ali (twelve) were all in stitches.  All the while poor Jen not getting what was so funny.

We later discovered that our youngest had confused "evangelism" with "vandalism." Like I said, another classic moment in the Reiches home.

No comments:

Post a Comment