Thursday, April 6, 2006

The Price Tag


The Price Tag
Brad Reiches
Apr 6 2006 01:18AM



Thursday, April 6, 2006
A GodThoughts Classic:

"The Price Tag"

 In it's crudest sense, I believe that everything in life has a price tag.  That is to say, that every action has a consequence, every choice has repercussions, and every seed will reap a harvest.  When we determine that the price is worthwhile, we pay it.  If we feel the price is too great, we don't.  Perhaps the saddest reality of life however, is that  many people take action, make choices, and plant seeds without...counting the cost.

Solomon put it this way,

"If a man fathers a hundred children and lives many years,
however they may be, but his soul is not satisfied with good things,
and he does not even have a proper burial, then I say,
BETTER THE MISCARRIAGE THAN HE."
Ecclesiastes 6:3

The apostle Paul put it this way,

"If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels...
And if I have the gift of prophecy and know all mysteries and all knowledge...
And if I give all my possessions to the poor...but do not have love...I AM NOTHING."
1 Corinthians 13:1-3

Jesus put it this way,

"What will a man be profited if he gains the whole world,
and FORFEITS HIS SOUL."
Matthew 16:26

Yes, everything in life has a price tag.  The wise among us will consider the cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment