Wednesday, May 10, 2006

My Goodness!


My Goodness!
Brad Reiches
May 10 2006 10:00PM



Thursday, May 11, 2006
GodThoughts Wired!

"My Goodness!"

"Though He slay me, yet will I trust Him."
Job 13:15

The ability and desire to maintain a right relationship with God regardless of circumstance.  My goodness, what incredible spiritual maturity. 

"As for you oh king, our God is able to deliver us out of
the furnace of blazing fire,
but even if He does not, let it be known to you, oh king,
that we will not bow down to your idols or
worship the golden image that you have set up."
Daniel 3:17-18

The decision to submit to God no matter what happens, no matter what the cost.  My goodness, what an amazing committment.

"In the day of prosperity be happy.
In the day of adversity consider, the Lord
has made the one as well as the other."
Ecclesiastes 7:14

My goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment