Monday, March 5, 2007

Buy Postage The Twenty-First Century Christian - Parable 2


Buy Postage The Twenty-First Century Christian - Parable 2
Brad Reiches
Mar 5 2007 10:12PM


Tuesday, March 6, 2007
GodThoughtsWired!



"The Twenty-First Century Christian"

The Second Parable



And so the twenty-first century Christian calls his new pastor from the jail cell saying, "Help pastor, HELP!  I'm in prison!"

And the pastor asks, "Why are you in jail?"



And the twenty-first century Christian declares, "I'm a thief."



And the pastor  says, "That's ok...Jesus loves you!"



And the twenty-first century Christians replies, "Thank you pastor...I feel so much better."



And the twenty-first century Christian call the pastor again saying, "Hey pastor, I'm still in jail."



And the pastor says, "That's ok...your not under law but under grace."



And the twenty-first century Christians replies, "Oh yeah, thank you pastor...HALLELUIAH!"



And the twenty-first century Christian calls the pastor a third time saying, "Hey pastor, I'm still in jail."



And the pastor declares, "That's ok...there is no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus."



And the twenty-first century Christians replies, "WOW!  Pastor...your'e wonderful!  I'm gonna tell all my prison-mates to come to your church."




No comments:

Post a Comment