Thursday, September 20, 2007

What's Your Response? +BONUS VIDEO


What's Your Response? +BONUS VIDEO
Brad Reiches
Sep 20 2007 12:26PM



Thursday, September 20, 2007
GodThoughtsWired!
"What's Your Response?"

Then the Lord God called to the man,
and said to him, 'Where are you?'"
Genesis 3:9

When God was looking for Adam and Eve He asked, "Where are you?"  And their response was, "they hid themselves" (Genesis 3:10). 

When God was testing Abraham He cried out, "Abraham!"  And he said, "Here I am" (Genesis 22:1).

When God asked, "Whom shall I send?"  Isaiah replied, "Here am I, send me!" (Isaiah 6:8).

When Jesus asked, "follow Me," the guy gave an excuse as to why he couldn't do it right then (Matthew 8:21-22).

I think God has some invitations with Him today...and He just called your name.

What's your response?


Click on:  BONUS VIDEO


No comments:

Post a Comment