Thursday, September 21, 2006

Hell-Bound Christians! Conclusion


Hell-Bound Christians! Conclusion
Brad Reiches
Sep 21 2006 12:23AM



THIS IS IT! GodThoughtsWired! is now officially on sabbatical.  As previously mentioned, I am led to remain silent for the next 2-3 weeks and ask you to join with me in radical, spiritual warefare prayers for the GodThoughts Ministry.  I am INCREDIBLY GRATEFUL that GodThoughtsWired! reaches thousands daily around the world and, yet, I am certain that God desires to multiply His voice and influence through GodThoughts FAR MORE SIGNIFICANTLY than He is doing now.  We need a larger team!  We need more prayer warriors!  We need more Partners!  We need more of you to ACTIVELY participate!  Please take the time of this sabbatical to prayerfully consider your active involvement in the GodThoughts Ministry.

Who among you would respond to the invitation of Jesus, "Freely you have received, freely give" (Matthew 10:8).  In this "Age of Apostasy," (see 2 Thess. 2:1-17),  GodThoughts exists to EVANGELIZE THE CHURCH!  -see Matthew 7:21-23; Revelation 3:20.   See you soon!


Thursday, September 21, 2006
GodThoughtsWired!

"Hellbound Christians!"
EVANGELIZING THE CHURCH:  CONCLUSION

"Behold, I stand at the door and knock;
if anyone hears My voice and opens the door,
I will come in to him and will dine
with him, and he with Me."
Revelation 3:20

It's quite possible that as you are reading this, I am on the surgeon's table.  My physical body is of little concern save for any future use the Lord may have with it applicable to mine and other's growth in the Lord.  As I now enter into my "closet" for the next few weeks I want to leave you with the following, caring words:
"There is an evil which I have seen under the sun...
It is the glaring disparity between theology and practice
among professing Christians."
"The Root of the Righteous," p. 51

And I am HORRIFIED to admit (but delighted to reveal!) that this greatest of all satanic deceptions beginning, at least in America, more than half a century ago is perpetuated and promulgated (nourished and enhanced; maintained and multiplied) by sincere pastors and teachers who truly think everything is OK...when it isn't.  Their sincere theology of "unbiblical, man-made, grace," authored by "The Deceiver," has allowed them to bask in a counterfeit refuge  superintended by the devil himself.  Jeremiah warned,
"They have healed the brokenness of My people
superficially saying, 'Peace, peace,' but there
is no peace."
Jeremiah 6:14;811


And the New Covenant teachings of the Apostle Paul assures us that Jeremiah's warnings are as applicable today as they were four thousand years ago;

 "While they are saying 'Peace and safety!'
then destruction will come upon them suddenly..."
1 Thessalonians 5:3

And so I leave you, for now, with the aforementioned reminder written some fifty years ago,

"It is my considered opinion that under the present circumstances
we do not want revival at all.  A widespread revival of the kind of
Christianity we know today in America might prove to be a moral
tragedy from which we would not recover in a hundred years."
"Keys to the Deeper Life," A.W. Tozer, p.19

The Lord richly bless you! 

I'm imploring you to prayerfully consider joining our team of "Partners" who are committed to "evangelizing the Church" and, as such, will reap the significant eternal rewards of such spiritual equity.

No comments:

Post a Comment