Friday, May 2, 2008

Eternal Knowledge


Eternal Knowledge
Brad Reiches
May 2 2008 12:08PM



Friday, May 2, 2008
GodThoughts Wired!

"Eternal Knowledge"

"Thy word is a lamp unto my feet,
and a light unto my path."
Psalm 119:105

The Bible is my instruction manual.  It is my map.  It teaches and instructs me in the ways which I should choose (see 2 Peter 1:3-4; Psalm 25:12; 32:8).

The Bible is my compass.  It gives me direction.  When I'm confused or have lost my way, the word of God will ALWAYS get me back on track.  There is no confusion with God (see 1 Corinthians 14:33).

The Bible is my counselor.  It is my source of all wisdom and knowledge and insight and understanding and discernment (see Proverbs 4: 5, 7).

The Bible is my Life Study Guide.  It shows me how to approach life.  Relationships, finances, time-management - it's all there (see Ephesians 5:15-17).

The Bible is God-breathed.  It is super-natural.  There is nothing else like it in all the world (see 2 Timothy 3:16).

It is the only material source on earth of "Eternal Knowledge" (see also 2 Peter 1:3-4).

No comments:

Post a Comment