Sunday, August 6, 2006

Keys to Life: Continued


Keys to Life: Continued
Brad Reiches
Aug 6 2006 10:00PM

Please visit our website at www.godthoughts.org, or www.willowspringchurch.org  to download today's audio version of GodThoughts Wired!, music, sermons, sermonettes, the Bible Says Series, and The Lifestyle of the Disciple Series...ALL FOR FREE.  You may also go to the Apple iTunes  Music Store on the web and search the podcast directory for Willow Spring Church and/or GodThoughts. Subscribe there for automatic updates and download the daily GodThoughts podcast directly to your i-pod...ALL FOR FREE! 


I am in Mexico this week with 23 others for our 2nd annual Mexico Missions trip at the Rancho De Sus Ninos in Tecate.  I am therefore unavailable for correspondence this week, and thank you so much for your prayers.  -Pastor Brad


Tuesday, August 8, 2006
GodThoughts Wired!

"A Few More...Keys to Life"

"Don't worry - worship.
Don't panic - praise."
-Pastor Brad

While in church the other day I was impressed with the following:
DESIRE...to do His will: 

"For I determined to know nothing among you
except Jesus Christ and Him crucified."
I Corinthians 2:2

DECIDE...to pay the price: 

"That I may know Him, and the power of His resurrection,
and the fellowship of His sufferings..."
Philippians 3:10

DARE...to trust His promises: 

"Though He slay me, yet will I trust Him."
Job 13:15

Desire, decide, dare.  These are some additional keys to the abundant life (see John 10:10) that Jesus has invited us to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment