Thursday, February 23, 2006

Alert!


GodThoughts Wired!

Alert!

Brad Reiches
Feb 23 2006 02:01AM



 Thursday, February 23, 2006
GodThoughts Wired! 

"ALERT!"
"They will fight against you,
but they will not overcome you,
for I am with you to deliver you,
declares the Lord."
Jeremiah 1:19

As many of you picked up on, the last message you received from me...WAS NOT FROM ME!  For the first time ever, someone was able to "hack in" to GodThoughts Wired!  Again, the message dated, February 17 entitled,

I will be in PRAYER for you . . .
Ordained to Speak
Feb 17, 2006
Was not from me.  Praise the Lord!  I believe this enemy has been defeated and literally, "CAST OUT!"  I was very impressed by how many of you discerned that the strange content was not mine.

As we move forward, two things are clear:  1.  The Lord continues to "expand our borders" and increase our influence world-wide.  2.  We are attracting more attention from the one who seeks to "kill, steal, and destroy" (see John 10:10).

As I write tonight, my greatest area of encouragement stems from our establishment of a "GLOBAL PRAYER ARMY."  "I thank my God upon my every remembrance of you" (Philippians 1:3).
"Greater is He who is in you,
than he who is in the world."
1 John 4:4



No comments:

Post a Comment