Sunday, January 21, 2007

The Character Crisis: Part 1


The Character Crisis: Part 1
Brad Reiches
Jan 21 2007 07:00PM

Please visit our website at www.godthoughts.org, or www.willowspringchurch.org  to download today's audio version of GodThoughts Wired!, music, sermons, sermonettes, the Bible Says Series, and The Lifestyle of the Disciple Series...ALL FOR FREE.  You may also go to the Apple iTunes  Music Store on the web and search the podcast directory for Willow Spring Church and/or GodThoughts. Subscribe there for automatic updates and download the daily GodThoughts podcast directly to your i-pod...ALL FOR FREE! 


Monday, January 22, 2007
GodThoughtsWired!


"The Character Crisis"
Part 1

It took more than 38 years for my character to catch up to my abilities.  Why?  Well, much of that remains a mystery.  But I have identified a key factor:

My abilities are a gift;
My character is a choice.

The great turning point in my life came when I sensed God saying to me,

There are certain things I cannot do...
until your character is ready.

It's called MOTIVATION!  I didn't want the plans of God to be limited in my life because I lacked the capacity to receive them.  I have a deep desire for the fullest potential of my life to be realized...

"Things which eye has not seen and ear has not heard,
and which have not entered the heart of man,
all that God has prepared for those who love Him." 
1 Corinthians 2:9

Part 2 tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment