Monday, January 8, 2007

How To Have Your Best Year...EVER!


How To Have Your Best Year...EVER!
Brad Reiches
Jan 8 2007 12:14PM

Attention Partners:  You do not need to respond to this offer.  As a GT Partner, you will receive this sermon automatically...I CAN'T WAIT TO GET IT TO YOU, and to hear back from you (it is your Partnership that makes the proceeding offer possible).

FREE SERMON OFFER:  On Sunday, December 31st, we recorded my sermon entitled, How to Have Your Greatest Year...EVER!  I'd love to send it to you for free if you will make the following commitment.  After you listen to it, send a donation to the GodThoughts Ministry in the amount of what the message was worth to you.  If it was of no value, then send nothing, no obligation.  On the other hand, if it changes your life for the better, please do 2 things:  1.  Share it with somebody else, and  2.  Make a contribution worthy of the value.

If you would like an audio-cassette copy of this sermon:  e-mail me your snail-mail address.  This offer is valid until January 15th.


Monday, January 8, 2006
GodThoughtsWired!

 
"How to Have Your Greatest Year...EVER!"

"If God is with us, who can be against us?"
Romans 8:37

2004 was my greatest year ever!  2005 was even better.  But I have to say, those years didn't come close to 2006.  2006 was SENSATIONAL!  In all seriousness, I've discovered some things about life, and the way God intended life to be lived, that I'm delighted to share with you.  I don't claim to know what's in store for me in 2007, however, there is one thing that I do know...It's going to be the BEST YEAR OF MY LIFE!  Here are some reasons why:

-The desires of my heart will again be fulfilled in 2007, just as they have been since 2004.

-The plans that God has for me will again be realized in 2007, just ast they were in '04, '05, & '06.

-The Devourer will be rebuked in my life again this year, just as he has been the past 3 years.

-The nations will call me "blessed" in 2007, as they have since GodThoughts began more than 6 years ago.

-I will be cursed in 2007 (see 2 Timothy 3:12; Jeremiah 1:19; Joshua 1:5)...and God will turn those "curses" into BLESSINGS just as He has been doing since 2004 (note:  This dynamic is, perhaps, the most FUN part of my relationship with God.  Since, at long last, I have learned to love in such a way that "does not take into account a wrong suffered," and embraced the power to "bless those who curse me," an entire new realm of BLESSING has become a marvelous part of my life).

-And most significantly, I will see God's hand, hear God's voice, and sense God's presence consistently throughout the entire year, just as I have the past several years.

If you're interested in joining me in making 2007 YOUR BEST YEAR EVER!, I invite you to take me up on my offer (see above).*


*Partners:  You do not need to respond to this offer.  As a GT Partner, you will receive this sermon automatically...I CAN'T WAIT TO GET IT TO YOU, and to hear back from you (it is your Partnership that makes the proceeding offer possible).

No comments:

Post a Comment