Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Freely Given


Freely Given
Brad Reiches
Mar 21 2006 10:24AM



Tuesday, March 21, 2006
GodThoughts Wired!

"Freely Given"

"Freely you have received, freely give."
Matthew 10:8

Spiritually, it's been quite a year for me, thus far.  For those of you that pray for me and the GodThoughts Ministry, thank you - it's definitely working.  In light of such blessing, I'd like to "freely give" that which I have been receiving, in the form of a prayer.  In reference to praying God's will Jesus said, "All things asked in prayer believing, you shall receive" (see Matthew 21:22):

Father,

I'm so thankful that You already know the plans You have concerning me (see Jeremiah 29:11).  Thank You for delighting to give me Your "good gifts," and thank You for Your desire to withhold nothing of value from me (see Psalm 84:11).  Thank You that Your plans and purposes for my life are designed to fulfill the desires of my heart (see Psalm 37:4).

Father, I continue to ask You to do whatever You need to do to keep me in that "blessable posture."  To keep me in that place of "strong support" (see 2 Chronicles 16:9).  I know that it is Your will that I experience Your "abundant life" and "prosperity of the soul" regardless of circumstance (see John 10:10; Psalm 25:12-14), so continue to do whatever it takes to get and keep me there.

Continue, Lord, to teach me and instruct me in the ways that I should choose (see Psalm 25:12; 32:8) and continue to lead me with Your good hand upon me (see Psalm 25:4).  Continue to "accomplish what concerns me" and empower me to walk in the "good works that You have already prepared for me" (see Ephesians 2:10).  I pray, oh God, that You will continue to make me everything that You originally intended for me to be and, Father, continue to do whatever it takes in my life to enable me to hear that "still small voice" from behind me saying, "This is the way, walk in it" (see Isaiah 30:20).

In Jesus name,

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment