Sunday, March 5, 2006

What If There Is No God? Part 2


What If There Is No God? Part 2
Brad Reiches
Mar 5 2006 10:00PM



Monday, March 6, 2006
GodThoughts Wired!

  "What if...There is No God?"
Part 2

If there is no God...

-I would have never sensed God's presence, nor would I have ever come to be able to distinguish the light of His presence (see Psalm 44:3).

I would have no rational explanation for the wretchedness of the human condition.   I said...RATIONAL! (see Romans 3:23). 

Wow!  There would be no redemption available to me (see John 3:16).

My spirit would never bear witness with His Spirit because of course, there would be no, "His Spirit" (see Romans 8:16).

There would be no conviction of sin, righteousness and judgment from the Spirit of God.   Only the culturally based existence of a human conscience. (see John 16:8-11). 

For me there would be no hope for the future, and no forgiveness of the past (see 1 Corinthians 15:19; Psalm 103:12).

Romans 8:28; Genesis 50:20; Proverbs 16:3; 1 John 1:9; Psalm 37:4; Matthew 8:17; wouldn't work.

And finally, if there is no God, the name of this daily inspirational would need to be changed to...ManThoughts, which there is already more than enough of.  Don't ya' think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment