Thursday, February 1, 2007

Living Life with Jesus: Part 2


Living Life with Jesus: Part 2
Brad Reiches
Feb 1 2007 01:03PM

Please visit our website at www.godthoughts.org, or www.willowspringchurch.org  to download today's audio version of GodThoughts Wired!, music, sermons, sermonettes, the Bible Says Series, and The Lifestyle of the Disciple Series...ALL FOR FREE.  You may also go to the Apple iTunes  Music Store on the web and search the podcast directory for Willow Spring Church and/or GodThoughts. Subscribe there for automatic updates and download the daily GodThoughts podcast directly to your i-pod...ALL FOR FREE! 


Happy February, 2007
GodThoughtsWired!

"Living Life with Jesus"
PART 2

"I find "non-believers" to be incredibly presumptuous
when they nonchalantly disregard the existence of God. 
For, if God does not exist, and my relationship with Jesus is not real,
that means I'm either a liar, or I'm crazy!  And I know I'm not a liar..."
-Pastor Brad (GTWired!, January 31, 2007)

And that's my point.  If my relationship with God were not real, and the inner voice that I sometimes hear not His, I would have stopped being a Christian long ago.  I have no desire for a man-made religion.  My entire life has been a quest for truth and I have found that truth in Jesus.  The fruit of my relationship with Jesus has born such amazingly good fruit that I could never deny it, or turn away from it.

You see, if my relationship with God is not real, the only options left are that I'm a liar, or a lunatic.  Those are the only options.  In fact, those are the only options for Jesus Himself.  Either He was a liar, a lunatic, or He was/is Lord.  Every time someone questions or denies the existence of the biblical God they are leaving those of us who claim to have a relationship with Jesus with very few options.  And since I know that I'm not a liar, the only option left is that I am..."LUNY TUNES!"

Actually, I am open to being "crazy," but the fruit of my life suggests otherwise.


No comments:

Post a Comment